Monday 14 January 2013

Holiday snaps

I know it's been a while since Christmas, these holidays were about appreciating the moments of quiet and rest and also getting my education in Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movies. Here’s just a few snapshots  to go with it...
We made mini banofee pies, that were super easy but looked super cute. Recipe to follow :)
Playing Scrabble since the rule change, the challenge is convincing other players that "Lala" is a real name. And visiting Bakewell to fid the original original Bakewell pudding.I'm not really a big group person, so having one to one time with friends is important to me. One of my favourite things was going for coffee with my mom, and then browsing the charity shops with her, seeing the same crockery she owns in there! I even managed to find a couple of vintage tea cups that I love.
Here's to 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment